Why do I love fringe as wedding decor? Let me count the ways—it’s festive, it’s feminine but not too fluffy and it’s the stuff Boomerang dreams are made of! I am currently feeling really inspired by fringe and wanted to share with you a few of the ways you can incorporate it into your wedding style (without over doing it!)
(From top right)
- Fringe is trending on the bridal runway and this Rue De Seine gown is a sweet option for brides who want to incorporate a little of the trim into their wedding day look. The off-the-shoulder sleeves are bonus points!
- If you like fringe but don’t want to wear it you can incorporate the look into a seating or dining area with fringe chandeliers like these from Anthropologie.
- This Julie Vino gown delivers pure fringe wow-factor!
- Jewelry is a more subtle way to incorporate fringe into your wedding day style. I love this collar necklace from Anthropologie for maids or paired with a killer rehearsal dinner dress.
- Your post-wedding style can be super fringe-y, too! Why not jet off on your honeymoon with this Fringed Passport Holder from Anthropologie.
- Of course, there is also a place in your home for fringe decor. Check out this amazing LA designer’s mirror featured in Domino Magazine, photographed by Stephen Busken.
- A fringe altar is everything you need for complete boho wedding style. Check out more inspiration photographed by Chelsea Maras Photography and created by From Agnes and French Bouquet.