Summer is just around the corner… and I know what you’re thinking: I need a new gin signature cocktail! We love when our clients have fun with the signature cocktails for their wedding. As their wedding planner, they’re always asking for our advice on what to serve as a signature drink. Let’s be honest: we never shy away from cocktail hour AND we feel its part of our job to research cocktails, we’re always up to do a little digging to find the perfect gin signature cocktail for your wedding.
We came across this fabulous cocktail while getting lost on the Waiting for Martha blog. After a thorough taste test (and we mean thorough) this gin cocktail became one of our new favorites. Perfect for your summer-time Connecticut wedding, we styled this drink with some nautical flare.
Ginny Gin Gin Punch
- 8-10 ounces of Tanqueray No. 10
- 1 Bottle of Prosecco
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 Cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- Grapefruit and orange oleo saccharum
- Mint to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl with ice and serve. Garnish with mint. Wow, that is simple AF. Do you see why we love this cocktail? It’s like pour and go!
- Oleo saccharum how-to: In a bowl, combine the peels of 2 grapefruits and 3 oranges. Add 2-3 tablespoons of sugar, muddle to get every last drop of liquid out of those peels. Pour liquid and peels into the punch.